Sunday 26 February 2017

Despite The Weather, It Gets Better.



If you've been following this blog for a while, you'll know I'm a pretty big fan of With Confidence. This week kick started their first UK headline tour. I'm very proud of them.

For starters we had Manchester lads, Milestones. I've heard of these guys before but never actually listened to them. They put on such a great set that as soon as they had finished I headed straight for the merch table to buy their CD. I met Matt and Mark afterwards who were absolute sweethearts.

Next was Virginia pop punkers, Broadside. I had only listened to a couple of their songs but again, their set sold me and I off I went to buy their CD. Again they hung out afterwards and were all lovely!

The last support act was Canada's Safe To Say. these guys I had actually listened to. (Thanks Paige!) With gloomy alternative music -reminiscent of the 90's- Safe to say are quite different from the rest of the line up. Go and check them out -these guys are going places.

Finally, With Confidence came on and the wait was 100% worth it! They are incredible live!
I met them afterwards (sorry the pictures are so bad -it was dark and wet!) and they were so lovely. And I even got them to do something for a future tattoo.

Honestly, please go and see any of these bands if you get the chance because they were all incredible!


Much love.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: The Maine- Misery (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment