Friday, 19 December 2014
We are now half way through December, which means CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS!!
And My Little Box have made sure we are ready for the fore coming celebrations this month, teaming up with Fleur de Force and Make My Lemonade...
Tuesday, 9 December 2014
Photo Credit: weheartit
I found this lovely little Winter tag on one of my favourite blogs, Wonders Of Dreams
I realised half way through reading it that I haven't done a tag in a really long time, so it seemed fitting to do one for this magical time.
- Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
Most people probably say lip balm don't they? But I literally use all year round. I more or less use the same products throughout the year, but I do find that I tend to get more spots during the winter months and I use Witch blemish Stick which helps them to clear up quickly.
- Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
- Super thick tights and cosy pyjamas- I'm currently loving a pair I picked up in Primark which have loads of little Moomins on!
- What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?
Chelsea boots and high rise converse.
- Favourite Winter Accessory
Earmuffs! And seriously thick mittens!
- Favorite Winter Nail Polish
Not a paticular brand, but I am loving white and mint blue at the moment.
- Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
- Favorite Winter Candle?
I don't use candles.
- Snowboarding or Skiing?
I've never done either but I can skateboard and I've tried Surfing so probably Snowboarding.
- Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you FAIL miserably?
Yes! I love it! As soon as I've got my balance I'm whizzing around all over that ice rink!
- Does it snow where you live?
- Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes. Multiple times. Usually it melts after about an hour though because the snow doesn't last very long where I live.
- What holiday do you celebrate?
- Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Fairytale of New York by The Pogues, and Ho Ho Hopefully by The Maine. And of course we can't forget the N'Sync Christmas album.
- Favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
The Santa Clause, Miracle on 34th Street and Elf.
- What is your favorite winter treat? (candy cane, gingerbread, etc…)
Gingerbread. And I used to love the White Terry's Chocolate oranges that they brought out at Christmas. I haven't been able to find them in a really long time so i think they stopped making them :(
- Do you have anything fun planned for this winter
Not really. Just seeing family. I've picked up alot of extra shifts at work so I'll be very busy this month.
Wednesday, 3 December 2014
This month My Little Box was filled with cosiness!
You may have read my previous reviews on this darling little subscription box, and I'm so completely in love it, I've decided to keep it up!
I've tried my hardest (and actually managed) to not look at any spoilers, as every subscriber gets the same products. Although, you may get a different shade/colour to someone else.
This month, the theme was cosy! Perfect considering it has just dropped to freezing temperatures here in England.