Photo Credit: weheartit
I found this lovely little Winter tag on one of my favourite blogs, Wonders Of Dreams
I realised half way through reading it that I haven't done a tag in a really long time, so it seemed fitting to do one for this magical time.
- Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
Most people probably say lip balm don't they? But I literally use all year round. I more or less use the same products throughout the year, but I do find that I tend to get more spots during the winter months and I use Witch blemish Stick which helps them to clear up quickly.
- Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
- Super thick tights and cosy pyjamas- I'm currently loving a pair I picked up in Primark which have loads of little Moomins on!
- What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?
Chelsea boots and high rise converse.
- Favourite Winter Accessory
Earmuffs! And seriously thick mittens!
- Favorite Winter Nail Polish
Not a paticular brand, but I am loving white and mint blue at the moment.
- Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
- Favorite Winter Candle?
I don't use candles.
- Snowboarding or Skiing?
I've never done either but I can skateboard and I've tried Surfing so probably Snowboarding.
- Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you FAIL miserably?
Yes! I love it! As soon as I've got my balance I'm whizzing around all over that ice rink!
- Does it snow where you live?
- Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes. Multiple times. Usually it melts after about an hour though because the snow doesn't last very long where I live.
- What holiday do you celebrate?
- Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Fairytale of New York by The Pogues, and Ho Ho Hopefully by The Maine. And of course we can't forget the N'Sync Christmas album.
- Favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
The Santa Clause, Miracle on 34th Street and Elf.
- What is your favorite winter treat? (candy cane, gingerbread, etc…)
Gingerbread. And I used to love the White Terry's Chocolate oranges that they brought out at Christmas. I haven't been able to find them in a really long time so i think they stopped making them :(
- Do you have anything fun planned for this winter
Not really. Just seeing family. I've picked up alot of extra shifts at work so I'll be very busy this month.