Saturday 11 February 2017

We Need To Talk About... Suki Waterhouse.

Credit | Credit.

A couple of months back I made a post called We Need To Talk About Margot Robbie. It was all about her style and showcased my fashion favourites on her. Well, I've decided I'm going to make that  into a little series. I love fashion and want to talk about it more on here. I'll probably make one of these posts per month where I talk about someone whose style I'm loving at the moment.

I've decided to start with my long term love- Suki Waterhouse. 
The 25 year old is a model, actress and designer for her own brand, Pop & Suki, which she owns with her best friend, Poppy Jamie.

I've been girl-crushing hard on Suki for quite a few years now, with her vintage and bohemian garments, who can really blame me?! 
Suki is a rare breed. Someone who manages to look incredibly cool and completely flawless, whilst also looking like she made no effort at all. 

Working with brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry and Prada, it's easy to see why Miss Waterhouse is one the coolest girls dominating the UK fashion scene.



Let me know what you think of this series because, so far, I'm really enjoying writing them!
Much Love.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Blondie- Fun.


P.S- None of the photos are mine but I have edited them.
I have credited where I found each photo but am unsure as to who the original photographers are.
If you know, please contact me so I give credit where necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment