Saturday 25 November 2017

Review | BirchBox November 2017


It's been well over a year since I last recieved a BirchBox. But this month's sneek peaks sounded incredible.
Teaming up with Vogue, the November box is packed with goodies featured on the Vogue 100 Beauty Hall Of Fame.

All the items this month are gorgeous! So read below to find out what's inside...






Everyone knows the Hoola Bronzer, and I'm sure we've all heard amazing things about it.
I've never personally tried it, but was very excited to find a miniature version in the box. The matte bronzer is pigmented and will leave your skin looking sun kissed, and with an all over glow with no shimmer.




I've recieved the Nuxe Multi Purpose Dry Oil in other subscription boxes and honestly, I'm not impressed. 
It's not this particular product, it's just oil based beauty products in general.
This one can be used on skin or hair, but unfortunately for me I come out looking and feeling ten times more greasier than before I got in the shower.
My sister however, gets on wonderfully with them so she will get use out of this one.




When it comes to dry shampoo, I've pretty much stuck by the same brand for years now. Not anymore.
This one by Klorane is made with oat milk and will leave your hair feeling silky soft and smooth. It also absorbs excess oil and adds a little texture between washes.




This blush by Cargo features four different shades, combining to give the skin a healthy glow.
Leaving the skin looking naturally sun kissed with a subtle shimmer, this product is wonderfully pigmented. And for someone whos very pale, and has often strayed away from blushes, this was not over the top.




Remember what I said above about beauty oils? Well this one isn't like that.
Percy &Reed have created a wonderful No Oil Oil to leave your hair nourished, smooth and sleek. Made with Vitamin B5 and violet extract, your tired hair will feel loved and left looking stunning. On top of that, it helps protect against heat styling.




Now of course BirchBox had to add their own little stamp on this month. 
This make up brush cleaner makes thw boring task a little easier and quicker. I washed brushes of all different sizes and shapes, and it left them all pristine clean. 



Although I'm still not convinced I'll be getting every month of BirchBox, I will definitely get the odd one when it features products or a theme that I know I'm going to love. Unfortunately, (well, fortunately for my bank account) that's not as often as I'd like.

Much love.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Lady Gaga- AYO

No comments:

Post a Comment