Monday 14 September 2015

I'm Feeling 22!!



In the words of Taylor Swift; I'M FEELING 22!

I actually turned 22 on the 3rd, but there's been a lot going on recently which is why I haven't been blogging so much. 

Of course, being 22 means I will be listening to Tay's "22" waaaay too much over the course of the next year. Luckily for me, my mum quite likes Taylor so I'm good to play it lots.

This year I'm going to work on becoming a healthier more positive version of myself. I won't go into on here, but I've basically put my body through a lot over the past 6/7 years. But I'm learning what makes me feel good and what doesn't. 



Here's to being healthy and happy. 
Here's to being 22!
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Watching Dream A Little Dream.

2 comments:

  1. Cool post, I turned 22 on the 4th, happy belated birthday from me. Here's to us being 22 together & I love Taylor Swift too. I also listened to 22 on my birthday & will be listening to it a lot this year too. Xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Happy birthday! hope you had a great day! xx

      Delete