Friday 28 August 2015

Second Home.



Yeah, we went back to Cornwall...

Haha! My mum surprised with a trip down to Perranporth.
My cousins from yorkshire were also going there for a holiday. One of my cousins, Jodie, happens to also be my best friend. Unfortunately, we don't get to see each other too much as we live 6 hours drive apart.
Let's just say that both of our parents surprised us and we had so fun skating around Newquay and surfing down on Perranporth. My Brother gave her, her brother and her boyfriend a surf as none of them had ever done it before.

I didn't take many photos this time. Maybe I should go back....


I'm starting to spend more time in Newquay than I do my own hometown.
I'm okay with that!
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Simple Plan- The Rest Of Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment