Sunday 18 May 2014

Sunday Thoughts.

Photo from my Instagram.

I spent the whole day at the beach today. It was absolutely lovely.
Saw someone I haven't seen in about 2/3 years. We used to be basically best friends, we kind of dated for a few months as well, but after we left school we kind of drifted apart due to not really seeing each other. Now it's weird seeing him and talking to him.
I think it's really sad when that happens.
He starts university in September and I hope I'll be able to see him some more over summer before he moves away.
We used to be so weird and goofy whenever we hung out. Because we could. Because we just didn't care.
I don't think I've ever had a relationship like that with anyone else.
Hopefully we can gain some form of friendship back. I think I'd like that.
Plus I think I need a dose of goofy-ness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment