Monday 8 April 2013

Review | Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish in Papaya and Greenberry

Pink Stone Ring; Primark, Gold Rings; H&M.
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish in Papaya and Greenberry: £3.99

Is it just me or this is the longest winter ever?! This ridiculously cold weather is driving me crazy! I've been looking for anything that reminds of summer and warmer times and that's when I stumbled upon these beauties. 

I picked up two shades from Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine nail polish line recently; a gorgeous sea-foam green and a beautiful peachy orange.
Now, I personally usually go for a double layer when it comes to nail polishes, but a single helping seemed to do the trick. The shades are fairly bright- almost neon, but not quite. And there's no need for a top coat due to the all ready shine of the varnish.
I've had these colours on for about a week now, and there's barely any chips in sight (usually by this time there's next to no varnish left on my nails.)

They make me feel all summery- which is great if, like me, you live in England right now.
Plus I've had a ton of compliments on the colours.
Will most likely be buying more of this line. Well done Barry M!
Have you tried any of these polishes yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment