Tuesday 25 April 2017

Coachella | My Fashion Favourites.

Disclaimer: None of the photos are mine but I have edited them.
I have credited where I found each photo but am unsure as to who some of the original photographers are.
If you know, please contact me so I give credit where necessary.


You all know I love bohemian fashion and love to keep up with festival fashion in particular.
In the UK, our festivals are messy. No one gets dressed up. Which is why I love Coachella. 

The music and arts festival basically kick starts the festival season with a celeb filled bang, bringing with it lots of gorgeous outfits.

As you may have guessed, I personally prefer the outfits that you can wear almost day-to-day, but have a little something-something added to them. I don't like when celebs comepletely change their style for the one weekend they attend. Reasons why Vanessa Hudgens always gets it right: she dresses like she's at Coachella all the time. Her outfits are wearable -you may just have to adjust them slightly. 

This years festival was filled with beautiful music and beautiful clothes. It was hard to narrow it down to these. I mean, V attended both weekends. I easily could have made a blog about her outfits alone; I restrained, don't worry!


Who was your best dressed this year?
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Travis Scott- Goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment