Monday 5 September 2016

"A Good Thing Never Ends"




So.... I went to Exhibitionism again.
My brother wanted to go and I figured it was amazing the first time around, so why not go again.
I came out feeling just as inspired and in awe as before.
If you want to read more about Exhibitionism read my first blog post here.

After the exhibition, we went to Bill Wyman's restaurant, Sticky Fingers. The food incredible and I highly recommend going there if your in the Kensington area. Then we went for a walk around Notting Hill, Kensington Gardens (where I dragged my brother to see the Peter Pan statue again) and then down Oxford Street, before getting the train home.

Exhibitionism was an incredible and inspiring experience. It's now left London, but it will be travelling to 11 citiesaround the world. If you're a fan of the Stones, keep an eye out for when it's near you.


"Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up?"
Mick Jagger.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to:  Watching Gilmore Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment