Friday 17 July 2015

Review | My Little Box July 2015


Summertime, summertime!
Who else loves to go on crazy, drive-until-you-end-up-somewhere road trips?
*raises both hands*

Oh, yes. This month, My Little Box has gone with a theme filled with everything you'll need for a fun-packed summer!




Travel Organiser by My Little Box, £10.50

This beautiful travel organiser is light, yet easily accessible. It has space money, passport, any credit cards and ID cards, any notes and tickets, and paper souvenirs. It even has a little zip pouch for anything you may not want on show immediately.
Complete with the gorgeous designs of MLB's Kanako, I will be using a lot for travelling next year! Unfortunately, it may not get the most amount of use until then.

Ready-to-Send Notebook by BIC, £3.50
Cristal Stylus Blue Biro by BIC, £1.40

For this part, MLB teamed up with BIC to create a super cute little notebook.
A new take on the convential postcard, the notebook gives you space to add photos, tickets and some small souveniors, as well as giving you lots of room to let your family and friends know what you've been up to.
Then just fold the notebook over, stamp and send!
They even include a pen for you! So no excuses for not writing to your loved ones!!


I've raved about Essie before, hell the whole world's raved about them!
I received this spectacularly named colour,  Roarrrrange. It's a beautiful summer colour and you only need one coat for it to be bold enough!
Essie's known for being long lasting, which is one of the reasons why I love them so much!


I received a Micellar Water by Nivea in GlossyBox once and I loved it. In October's box, I received MLB's own cleansing water, which I also loved!  I'm almost out, so you can tell how pleased I was to find this in my box.
My friend loves Garnier's micellar water, and since I've loved the previous two, I have high hopes for this brand.
I received the travel size version of 125ml, perfect for roadtrips or summer holidays!


I think this is a bonus gift from MLB, since there's usually only 5 gifts per box. 
All these tattoos are beautiful, and very summery- perfect for festivals and parties.
I especially love the feathers, waves and arrows. I'm sure I'll find somewhere fun to wear these too!
I can't find this particular set on the DCER website, but they have plenty of others for you to choose from!



As you all know, I've been so impressed with My Little Box's own range. This month was no different. 
This after sun cream smells sooooo beautiful. I can't even describe to you how amazing this smells! 
Also, it doesn't leave your skin sticky like a lot of after sun creams do. 
It will leave your skin feeling protected and will also give a lovely fruity smell at the same time. Perfect for summer!



I think this is my favourite box of theirs so far!
I especially love the after sun cream and the travel organiser.
Definitely craving a summer trip now!
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: The Hills season one.

No comments:

Post a Comment