Sunday 15 February 2015

We Are Believers.

All of these photos are mine so PLEASE don't steal!!

I've been listening to All Time Low and You Me At Six for about 8 years now.
Both bands were a big part of my teenage years and my growing up, and last night I got to see them co-headline the iconic O2 arena in London.

This post is going to be pretty photo heavy sorry!!




To start with I met Tom Falcone and Adam Elmakias (music photographers) just before the show. I didn't get pictures but I love both their work so that was cool.

I had to queue for about an hour which sucked, but I was stood with a couple of girls from Newcastle who were quite funny.

First up was Walk The Moon (no pictures soz) I've heard of these guys but never listened to them.
They were pretty good and had alot of energy. I enjoyed their set.



The first of the headliners was All Time Low.
These guys have been one of my favourites for a really long time now. This was my fourth time seeing them and I think it might have been the best.

During Therapy (see video below) everyone held up red paper hearts and I cried so much -that songs got me through a lot.

They brought fans up on stage and Jack took his clothes off.

All Time Low never fail to put on a fantastic show. They're energetic, hilarious and just damn lovable! Basically, they put on a show that you can't help but have fun at.


I didn't get too many good pictures of You Me At Six so apologies, but these guys were so much fun!

It's been a couple of years since I last saw YMAS, and again, I think this might have been my favourite time seeing them.
The only thing that bothered me about their set was that they didn't play Save It For The Bedroom. I can live with that though.


I've been a fan of both of these bands for about 8 years now. I've watched them grow so much.
I've seen both of them in venues with a 500 crowd capacity, and last night I saw them sell out a TWENTY THOUSAND capacity arena. That's insane.

Both YMAS and All Time Low proved last night why I'm such a fan of them.
Both stopped to make sure people in standing were ok (alot of people were being pulled out), and they all had smiles from ear to ear throughout the whole performance. They're such caring and beautiful people, I love them so much.

Hearing a crowd that size sing some of my favourite songs was amazing.
I got second row.
Today I can barely talk and my whole body hurts.
Last night was so perfect though that, honestly, I don't care.

                         YMAS- Lived A Lie                                      YMAS- No One Does It Better


          ATL- Something's Gotta Give                                            ATL- Therapy



P.S- If you go here You Me At Six posted a photo and I am in it!!!

Much Love.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: All Time Low-Something's Gotta Give.

No comments:

Post a Comment