Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy (Late) New Year!

Leather Jacket; New Look, Top; Boohoo, Skirt; Runway Splash, Bag; Vintage, Shoes; New Look, Bunny Ring; Temporary Secretary, Heart Ring; H&M, Necklace; Trade Show.

Happy (late) new years everyone!! I hope you all had a great end to the year!
I spent the beginning of 2013 with friends and family celebratinnng!
Awful outfit pictures, I know but I didn't have much time to have decent ones (plus that's what I posted on to instagram) 
Anyway I LOVED what I wore to see the new year in. The skirt is a dip hem style and, at only £8, was such a steal. The heels are basically the most comfiest heels I've ever worn and of course I threw my trusty leather jacket on to finish the look. 
The bunny ring I found on one of my favourite blogs/online shops, Temporary Secretary. Seriously, check them out because they sell some the cutest jewellery I have ever seen.  
I've done a bit of sale shopping today, so I hope to have a couple of outfit posts for you soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment