Saturday 7 July 2012

Indelible Shadows


To me, Gillian Zinser is perfection. So, when I found out one of my favourite magazines were making her the cover girl for one of their issues, I literally squealed with delight.
Miss Zinser is bascially the queen of grungy-tomboy-boho-hippie-ness-chic cool.
Most people simply know her as "Ivy Sullivan" -the surfer tomboy chick from 90210. Or you might know as  the girl alot of fashion blogs envy over.
She's also done work for countless number of charities, such as Artists for Peace and Justice, and helped build schools in Haiti.
She knows who she is and isn't afraid to be that person. Nor does she care what people think about her.
Yeah. If I could trade places with any one in the world for a day, it would probably be this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment