Tuesday 18 October 2011

Cruising


Last week I went on a cruise with the family around the Mediterranean.
Although a cruise was definitely not my first choice of a holiday, it was pretty good.
We got the plane to Genoa, Italy and got on the cruise ship from there. The rest of the week was spent in Malaga, Cadiz, Lisbon, Gibraltar, Alicante and Barcelona.


    In Lisbon there's a bridge exactly like the Sanfran bridge and a giant statue of Jesus right next to each other.

In Gibraltar, me and my mum went up the cable car to the apes.
Up on the mountain you could also see part of Africa and you could also tell just how big our ship was -huge!
All in all, it was good trip although I would have liked to have spent longer in some places, such as Gibraltar and Barcelona since we only got half days there. 
But I did have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment